Re: Query sorting without Order by

From: Putrasto <putasto_at_mmedia-i.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:05:01 -0800

Hallo Jim

Thank you for your advice.
Well, actually I already have belief like yours. But my friend (Project leader) insist that in MS SQL that thing can be done (manipulating index), and the result always true (already sorted).
And he said this process will be quicker than if we use order by . I can not disprove/prove because i don't have ms sql. any clue ?

Thank you for your attention.