Access to Oracle over a remote

From: lou gilbert <nomail_at_nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:19:40 GMT

Hi,

I have a client machine that will run a query on an access database using VB(ADO). I then need to push the results to a remote server and write those results to oracle 8.1.7 (located on the remote server). This connection needs to be secure. Any ideas or suggestions on what direction I should take on this? I'm a little lost. Thank you much.

Lou Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 06:19:40 CST