Temporary Tables

From: <brucescota_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 21:45:32 GMT

Hello,

As of right now our database design has been designed to have a single user in which all web users will be using to access the database. I need to create a set of stored procedures that access data from a temporary table. The temp table will hold a set of ISBN's that will be used in a join with a titles table. My question is: How can I create a unique table that the other users will not be able to see and update. In SQL server I could use Create #Temp and SQLServer would append a unique value to the end of #Temp and would drop the table after the connection to the database iwas dropped. Is there any way to do this in ORACLE? We are using ORACLE 8i

scott

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 15:45:32 CST