Problem with JDBC and dblink

From: <petersontong_at_techie.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 07:43:23 GMT

I have two oracle databases connected with dblink such that I can update tables in the remote database with: insert into table2_at_db2(co1, col2) values ('123', 'abc') assumed that local database is db1 and remote database is db2. The statement is work with sql plus and JDBC Statement, but problem occur if prepared statement is used:
insert into table2_at_db2(col1, col2) values (?, ?) if I set first parameter as '123' and secord as 'abc', then col1 will be inserted 'abc' and col2 will be inserted '123'. The parameters seem swapped.

Could any one talk what is going wrong.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Feb 02 2001 - 01:43:23 CST