Re: Problème de réseau - TRANSLATION (Network Problems)

From: Joseph Ranseth <webmaster_at_NOSPAM.worldcupfishing.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:33:31 -0600

Here's the translation in case anyone doesn't speak French.

Hi,
I have a serious problem and I need help...

I have written a program for a client in Oracle 7 using Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.
I am at the point of installation and must work on a network. In my opinion, I need to install the software on the server and give users access according to their needs.
We installed the software for final testing on one of the machines, but not the main server.
We had data-entry check all of the forms. They work perfectly, except this morning there was no data in the tables. It all disappeared! Where is the error?
It is my first time installing and therefore the first time I have had this kind of problem.
You help is greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Claire
cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca