Re: How to download a big file from OTN

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:24:55 +0800

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 11:37:19 +0100, Kasper Myram <kasper.myram_at_obtree.com> wrote:

>Dino Hsu wrote:
>
>> error in IE5. Is there any way out of this problem? Thanks in advance.
>
>Use wget on Linux or GetRight on Windows...

After so many times of failures and retries, it suddenly succeeded that I can't believe it really did.

I don't know about the program wget and GetRight, as you mentioned, are they programs with the web-based persistent file transfer capability?

Thanks, anyway.

Regards,
Dino Received on Thu Feb 01 2001 - 19:24:55 CST