Oracle 8.1.7 release 3 for linux installation disks query

From: Terry Adams <tadams111_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:45:46 -0000

Hello,

The install guide for Oracle version 8.1.7 states in section 3.2 the following:
' There are two CD-ROM disks included with Oracle8i Release 3 (8.1.7). Use disk one to begin the installation. Mount disk two when prompted to do so.' however, when I downloaded and uncompressed the compressed file: linux817ee.tar it only contains disk 1 so is the installation guide wrong? or if it is correct where do I get disk 2 from?

Thanks in advance

Terry Adams Received on Wed Jan 31 2001 - 06:45:46 CST