Replication howto?

From: <kily_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:13:21 GMT

Hello,

I have several oracle 8i databases server on Linux RedHat at my ISP and in my LAN.
My goal is to setup a replication and backup procedures(locally and on others distantes machines).
I'm hearing about replication, oracle parallel server, ...

Can anyone explain what is the good procedure to do that?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Jan 31 2001 - 04:13:21 CST