Re: How to monitor SQL*NET from the Client

From: mlm <michael.mason_at_unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:06:22 -0500

You can look at the v$sqlarea or v$sqltext dynamic views in order to determine the SQL that is being executed. You have to join these two views to find out who is doing the querying (which session). I believe that you also can do a SQL*Trace on the particular session that is running the Oracle Forms application. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

hope this helps,
mm