How to monitor SQL*NET from the Client

From: <zaq42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:04:05 GMT

We are tasked with porting part of an Oracle Forms / Oracle database to the web (against the same db). We have the appropriate DB account and have a copy of the forms application. We've also identified a handful of reports we want to mimmick on the web.

The problem is that the database is very complicated and we're having a tough time identifying the tables/procedures that the reports are using. The source code isn't available to us.

Is there a way we can monitor SQL requests coming out of SQL*NET? How about other tricks to see Oracle Forms db requests? Our last resort is to inspect the actual TCP/IP packets.

Thanks for any insight!

Zaq

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Jan 31 2001 - 10:04:05 CST