VB passing parameters to Stored Procedure

From: <jrq23_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:30:26 GMT

VB 6 (SP4)
Oracle OLE DB 8.1.7
ADO 2.5 I've been passing parameters to a stored procedure using adVariant, very successfully using the MSDAORA OLE DB driver. I've switched to the Oracle OLE DB driver, because it's faster and supports AYSNC connects, but the adVariant parameter passing is causing an error.

Anyone seen this or got a good workaround?

--
-jrq

"Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask about Exchange Server next

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 13:30:26 CST