Re: kproc

From: Paul Bennett <spacey845_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:15:31 GMT

In article <951fk0$sbu$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   tgphelps50_at_my-deja.com wrote:
[snip -- ulimit problems with kproc/Oracle can be avoided by...]
> (2) making
> sure that the Oracle user starts those processes. No, I don't know how
> to accomplish (2).

The processes *are* started by the Oracle user. That's how it worked, straight out of the box. At least, that's how my system installed, ymmv.

---
Pb
My opinions are my own and should not be taken as
representing any other group or entity.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/