More Newbie help, displaying primary keys.

From: MadG <patrick4133_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 00:07:58 GMT

I must display the following:

primary and foreign keys on the table (constraint name, column name, type of constraint, parent table (for foreign keys), and delete rule (for foreign keys): use the views: PRIMARY_KEYS and FOREIGN_KEYS

But I can't seem to get it to work... I haven't got the syntax for the view commands with primary_keys I get back stuff like this.

Usage: DESCRIBE [schema.]object[@db_link]

I am lost and afraid :)

A little help?

Thanks in advance (again)! Received on Sun Jan 28 2001 - 18:07:58 CST