Removing Oracle Personal 8.1.6

From: IC <IvanChan_at_Canada.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 02:01:22 GMT

I've recently uninstall Oracle Personal 8.1.6 successfully but the computer still loads up Oracle.exe from the remained BIN directory everytime it's rebooted. How do I [COMPLETELY] remove the program? Thanx

One more question, should I install Designer before Oracle8i or the reverse? Received on Sun Jan 28 2001 - 20:01:22 CST