Re: ORA-06401 error?

From: Beach <chbeach_at_loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:08:15 +0700

Hi AbdulAti

here the (small) details of your error message:

ORA-06401 NETCMN: invalid driver designator Cause: The login (connect) string contains an invalid driver designator. Action: Correct the string and re-submit.

You may find all Documents in PDF format from the Technet Oracle webpages for download if you click on the Acrobat Reader icon. Here is the Link: (for Oracle 8.1.6)

http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/server.816/

Hope it helps a little

regards
Beat

actiris co.,ltd.                email:  chbeach_at_loxinfo.co.th
152 Yaowarat Rd.
Phuket-Thailand 83000