Re: Want to buy an address database

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:22:59 GMT

Unless you have a single crude application, you need a group of tables (Companies, Persons, Street Addresses, Countries, Phones/Electronic Addresses, etc.) one or more views to join the information and some instead-of triggers. But that's for Oracle. It's doubtful that Excel would support anything like that. Since you don't care what addresses you get, just generate some with a PL/SQL procedure.

Van