oracle info

From: paully <dontgive_at_spam.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 02:59:09 GMT

I'm currently attending a 2 year tech college for IT/programming and much of curriculum will deal with database programming including 2 oracle classes. What I'd like is opinions on what language(s) I should really focus on, I do some C/C++ and some VB right now. I've also done a little java in the past. I'm new to this and just want to get a head start and maybe a job before I get done with school. I'm just looking for info, web resources, etc. Curious as to what programming folks who work with oracle all the time use. I was also curious as to oracle on the unix/linux platform, do they have it? hehe

thanks
paul Received on Sat Jan 27 2001 - 20:59:09 CST