Can I have one connection with dif.transactions

From: Gonzalo <gonzarg_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:57:38 GMT

Hi,
I'using Oracle Forms 4.5 - Oracle 8.0.5 (Solaris), I want to make a log when a specific form is closed, but I don't want to affect the normal operation of the form. The problem is that if I make a commit for the log, I can save changes of the form that I don't want. I've solved the problem saving the log, after the rollback or exit, using some triggers.

But the question is, can I make a commit of same data, without saving all the changes?
I ONLY want to commit the log, not the other changes , that colud be discarded.

TIA,
Gonzalo.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 06:57:38 CST