Uninstall Oracle Net 8 on Windows 2000

From: Zachary Zebrowski <zaz_at_mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:41:42 -0500

Hi All.
I have a pre installed copy of Oracle Net 8 client on a machine here at work. I have tried to uninstall it by using the oracle installer. The installer crashes. Normally, if I was on Windows 95,98 I would delete the oracle directory, remove the registry keys for Oracle, and then install a old copy of the Oracle sqlnet client (2.x client software that works.). Windows 2000 "protection" does not allow for this. Does anyone know how to uninstall?
Thanks
Zak Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 09:41:42 CST