Re: retrieve nls_lang out of db ?

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:07:52 +0100

Whoops! Sorry, too fast answer!
v$nls_parameters gives you your current nls parameters except NLS_CHARACTERSET.

You can get it in HKLM\Software\Oracle\NLS_LANG on NT, or with !echo $NLS_LANG with Unix/Sql*Plus, or with getenv funtion in C...

I don't know if it's possible with pure SQL.

--
Regards
Michel

"Thomas Schwickert" <thomas.schwickert_at_itellium.com> a écrit dans le message news:
94ost0$sb$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...

> In article <94op2n$e9r$1_at_s1.read.news.oleane.net>,
> "Michel Cadot" <micadot_at_netcourrier.com> wrote:
> > You can find your current settings of nls parameters in
v$nls_parameters.