Creating an view that updates related tables

From: Jeff Boyer <jdboyer_at_(remove)icomproductions.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:51:40 -0700

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to create a view of two related tables so I can Insert data into these tables at once. I have tried to make a view that joins two related tables but since I am Insetring into this view, I would assume that I have to have the Primary key from the parent table and the forigen key from the child table so I can insert data into each field. Oracle is telling me I have dupliacte coumns even though I am defining them as table1.field and table2.field. Can anyone help? Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:51:40 CST