Re: newbie question about script results in SQL

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 25 Jan 2001 09:16:23 GMT

,N. K. Chidambaran <nchidamb_at_stern.nyu.edu> wrote:
: When I run a script at the SQL> command, I get the output results
: twice, instead of just once. What am I doing wrong? E.g:

: SQL> start xxxx.sql
: SQL>
: Date Title Page 1

: Empno Deptno Salary

: Btitle

: Date Title Page 1

: Empno Deptno Salary

: Btitle

: Thank you,
: CW

At a guess your SQL select terminated by a ; followed on the next line by a /. Remove the ;

HTH Helen Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 03:16:23 CST