Windows 2000 problem

From: Francesco Principe <francesco.principe_at_gruppocm.it>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:22:52 +0100

I have a problem with windows 2000 profesional. On start of the computer the listener service start up properly. When I try to connect from any application to oracle, I receive an error that cause the stop of listener service, from this time on if I try manually to start the service I receive an error about internal service error. Can anyone help me?

Thanks Frank Received on Wed Jan 24 2001 - 04:22:52 CST