Re: Oracle to MS Access ODBC Connection

From: RHC <rclarence_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:30:04 -0000

I'm not 100% sure about this but I believe most Oracle tools use the Oracle data dictionary when they login... (at least I'm sure SQL*plus does). So trying to connect to another database doesn't seems to make sense. If you want to develop for another database another development tool is probably in order.

HTH
RHC