oracle e-commerce

From: Joseph Ranseth <webmaster_at_NOSPAM.worldcupfishing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:43:39 -0600

Has anyone had any experience with oracle e-commerce or OIC. We need to interface with a merchant account and be able to store and retrieve information from our database. We have a ver limited amount of time. Is there any other pre-made packages or good information websites to get me started?

Thanks Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 14:43:39 CST