Installing WebDb on a notebook - advice needed

From: Carl Sarelius <Carl.Sarelius_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:35:40 +1100

Hi,

my problem is this - I want to set up my notebook computer to demonstrate the advantages of WebDb on an O8 Lite (or Personal) backend, while not connected to any networks. Is there a way of doing this or do I really need to have NT as the o/s?

My system is Win98SE with Oracle Lite installed.

Advice appreciated.

CarlS Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 22:35:40 CST