Re: oracle-Help

From: Jining Han <hanj_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:25:50 GMT

My way of thinking:

if it's a large database and your stock value (your company's image) depends on your web-site's performance and availability, go Oracle; otherwise choose the one you know most about.

if you are in a bind to impress your boss as to how quick you can develop some data-driven web-pages, use MS SQL Server then get rid of it after your promotion.

--
Jining Han
Sallie Mae

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/