Re: SQL Select TOP in Oracle

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:42:28 -0000

I guess Jonathan or some of the other in-depth contributors could point you to where to discover which rows are locked. I am having a hard time imagining what application would need this design. I could also imagine that it might well take longer to discover which rows are locked than the locks are actually held for.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA