Re: SQL Select TOP in Oracle

From: <mikedba_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:14:43 GMT

My client has 8.1.6, so this "rownum < 11" is perfect for my needs, but I'd also like to add another test to the WHERE clause. Specifically, is there a way to tell a query to ignore locked records? Like, AND NOT $LOCKED?

I can't find anything about this in the on-line docs.

mIKE

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 00:14:43 CST