Re: sqlplus

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:18:41 +0100

A normal kit should come with a separate windows client cd. If you don't have that one, there's no other solution than to download Personal Oracle 8i (I believe win95 has been removed) for win98 and win nt separately from http://technet.oracle.com

OTOH, if you have a valid support contract, you might prefer call support and order the client cd. It will ship FOC.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA