Re: Very URGENT! Tablespace Extent Problem w/ Import

From: Knut Talman <knut_at_mytoys.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 04:10:02 +0100

Thanks a lot to all of you! I just love the usenet (not physically!). I learnt a lot about extents tonight (it is 4 a.m. in Germany) and will create the table now manually, import with IGNORE=Y and recreate the index after importing. Sounds great.

Cheers,

Knut Received on Mon Jan 22 2001 - 21:10:02 CST