sqlload:2 questions

From: Rob Zwartjes <rzwartje_at_rob.home.nl>
Date: 21 Jan 2001 21:18:39 GMT

Hello,

I finally got sqlload to work and now I was wandering if the following is possible:
1 can one start sqlload from within a procedure/function ? If this is not the case then my next question becomes irrelavant. 2 The infile used for sqlload is going to be a variable. Is it possible to start with this part as a variable. At the moment I am using a control file for starting up sqlload in a form of:

	load data
	infile '/home/robz/yymmdd.csv'
	into table test
	.. etc

This yymmdd.csv is the variable part. So when it is possible to start sqlload from within a procedure/function how should I go from here.

Thanks in advance,
Rob Received on Sun Jan 21 2001 - 15:18:39 CST