ASP and LONGs

From: Rand 'al Thor <randalthor_at_camelyn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:13:20 GMT

        Does anyone have a good example of retrieving and displaying a LONG datatype from Oracle in and Active Server Page using ADO. I am converting SQL Server text columns to Oracle and I am trying CLOBs and LONGs. VARCHAR2s only go up to 4000 bytes and I need more.

Any help would be appreciated. Received on Sun Jan 21 2001 - 12:13:20 CST