Re: Any such thing as Custom controls?

From: <catnmus_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:32:45 -0500

Sure, I'd like a copy of your calendar JSP... Can I use it for commercial purposes? And do you know of any sources of other custom controls with JSP? (Not like I can think of any others at this point...). I'll try the JDeveloper, too. Thanks for the help!

Christine Received on Sun Jan 21 2001 - 10:32:45 CST