Intro to Oracle:SQL & PL/SQL class -HELP

From: Jolo <temple_at_techie.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 05:12:40 GMT

Has anyone here has taken the Into to Oracle SQL & PL/SQL class ?

I'm doing the labs in chapter 9 on my computer and lo and behold, it mentions about running a script called lab9_1.sql. But I don't have it although I have all of the other test databases (login as scott, password = tiger).

If anyone has that script so I can continue and finish the practices in chapter 9 (Manipulating Data) PLEASE E-MAIL THE SCRIPT TO ME !!!

Thanks,

Jon Temple
temples_at_att.net Received on Sat Jan 20 2001 - 23:12:40 CST