Oracle installer problems

From: John Grogan <john.grogan_at_southlanarkshire.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:58:09 GMT

Hi

I am experiencing problems running Oracle Client installs on several NT 4 workstations. Installation program crashes during the copy process. These workstations (along with the rest of the PCs in the department) have recently had MS Outlook 98 and Proxy Client installed. I have previously done many Oracle Client installs without problem and the only common factor between the problematic workstations as far as I can see is the recent MS installs. Has anyone experienced similar difficulties?

--
John Grogan

Hamilton, Scotland, UK

Sent via Deja.com