Re: Views?

From: Doug O'Leary <dkoleary_at_ro05-24-29-232-217.ce.mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:40:31 GMT

Ralf Zwanziger <goldensurfer_at_gmx.de> wrote:

> I think you must be sys or system to access dba_users:

> Try the view "all_users" instead, this one works
> for normal users too.

Hey;

Thanks for the suggestion. I took a look; all_users doesn't have the account_status column that I'm interested in. The account I'm logged in as has the dba role assigned & I can query dba_users straight from the SQL prompt. I just can't seem to create a view out of it.

Is dba_users, by any chance, a temporary table? How would I find out?

Thanks.

Doug

--
Douglas K. O'Leary