Re: Why tablespace Full?

From: Antony Mak <cheong_at_broadway-ps.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:40:41 +0800

Thank you for your help. But I still have two problems that is why the temporary tablespace continue to expand ( 2G at inital but 6G now). I have check the view v$sort_segment and v$sort_usage that usage is very low but it still continue to expand. Can anybody tell me whether the temporary tablespace can not be reuse or share by other? How can decrease the size of the temporary tablespace when DB online?

Thanks in advance

Antony