Connecting Oracle 8 & Developer 6.0

From: TCBC <info_at_townshendcollege.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:14:40 -0500

Hi,

I recently purchased a book that came with the software Oracle 8 Personal Edition for Windows 95 and Developer 6.0 for Windows 95/98. I installed the Oracle 8 and Developer 6.0 on the same system, but they do not connect. My question is, if running both Oracle 8 and Developer 2000 on the same system (running Windows 98), should they connect properly or do they have to be on different systems (client-server)? I also tried this with Oracle 8i with the same results.

Chris Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:14:40 CST