Re: Can't exp tbsp with TRANSPORT_TBSP=y coz requires AS SYSDBA...

From: <monsri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:32:29 GMT

Doesn't work with single or double quotes, with AS SYSDBA before the slash or after the password, with or without the "USERID=" option typed on the command line etc etc. It doesn't work-it doesn't work-it doesn't work: MULTIPLE VALUES NOT ALLOWED FOR PARAMETER 'USERID' (or INVALID POSITIONAL PARAMETER VALUE 'AS' when I remove the "USERID=" option).

It's Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux.

In article <3A661E8F.F49D1E6E_at_med.ualberta.ca>,   Myron Wintonyk <mwintony_at_med.ualberta.ca> wrote:
> Try a single quote (') rather than a double quote (")
>
> monsri_at_my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I just tried to perform the following:
> > > exp sys/psswd transport_tablespace=y tablespace=myTbsp \
> > > file=myFile
> >
> > and Oracle tells me I must be connected 'AS SYSDBA' etc etc.
> > (error EXP-44). But as soon as I try to type
> > > exp sys as sysdba/psswd

 or
> > > exp userid="sys as sysdba/psswd"
> > or whatever (tried many other stuffs), it tells me that
> > "multiple values [are] not allowed for parameter 'userid'".
> > I tried with a param file, and it's the same.
> >
> > What must the syntax be, then ??
> >
> > Thks !
> > Regards,
> > Seb