Re: Good ORACLE Books

From: Richard Sutherland <rvsutherland_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:28:38 -0500

Steve's comments are always worth paying attention to. But there are a few helpful books out there. Not for the beginner who started this thread, but the best Oracle book to date, IMHO, is Jonathan Lewis' book. His web site which has Oracle tips and advice (and info on the book) is:

    http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Richard Sutherland
rvsutherland_at_yahoo.com