Trigger Compilation Problem

From: Leor Amikam <amikam_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:43:07 -0500

I moved my 8.0.5 system to a new machine using export, and messed-up something.
Now, when I try to compile certain triggers, I get this:

MGR-00073: Warning: TRIGGER EL_OWNER.TAUDIT_ACCOUNT_HOLIDAY created with compilation errors.

When I try to look at the errors, I get this: SQLWKS> show errors
No errors for TRIGGER EL_OWNER.TAUDIT_ACCOUNT_HOLIDAY

How do I find out why my trigger won't compile?

Thanks,
Leor Amikam Received on Mon Jan 15 2001 - 09:43:07 CST