Help with ALTER TABLE SET UNUSED <Column>

From: Zatherus <zatherus_at_theriver.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:58:26 -0700

Hello everyone.

I have some questions about the SET UNUSED clause in the ALTER TABLE syntax. In reading the text within the Revealnet software, it sounds like there is a way to restore a column after it has been set to unused. Is this true? If so, how is this done and is there somewhere we can view columns that have been set to unused?

Thanks in advance.
Bob Received on Sun Jan 14 2001 - 22:58:26 CST