Re: pl/sql write file

From: Rob Zwartjes <rzwartje_at_rob.home.nl>
Date: 14 Jan 2001 11:49:37 GMT

Hello there,
problem solved. In this case a mea culpa in place. I completely overlooked the fact that init.ora and init$SID.ora are totaly different files. At first I only enterd the utl_file_dir = * in the init.ora as stated in in a book about "oracle built-in packages" but that is not the right place or not enough. After making the same entry in init$SID.ora things start running as they should be.

Thanks for the support.
Rob Received on Sun Jan 14 2001 - 05:49:37 CST