Re: Good ORACLE Books

From: Pablo Martinez <jpabloma_at_idecnet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:18:06 -0000

Hello Sherman

> What would be the good books to start
> with?

We have used some O'Reilly books in my company.

I like the next one because it is interesting both for the begginer and for the intermediate DBA:

Oracle Database Administration: The Essential Reference By David Kreines & Brian Laskey

Hope this helps.
Regards
Pablo Martinez Received on Sat Jan 13 2001 - 11:18:06 CST