Image servlet does not allow images to be cached!

From: Billy Collins <billy_collins_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:11:53 GMT

hi

  using oracleJSp and oracleJServ

i have written a servlet to get images for my website that are stored in the database itself. this works fine, but the browser does not cache the images. what can i do to solve this? if the images files are in a filesystem drive on my webserver all browsers cache the images.

please help!

thanks,
billy

Sent via Deja.com