Re: Oracle + Designer

From: David Brázda <david.brazda_at_it-project.cz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:09:35 +0100

it seems we have the same problem.... I have posted similar question 3 times....and none hasnt answered...... maybe it s something very simple to solve this problem ...but I cant figure out why the alert message "oracle with enterprise edition option not present..retry after reinstalling this option" appears.

....plzz someone help .....

...thanks
David

"avak" <avak_at_poczta.arena.pl> pí¹e v diskusním pøíspìvku news:3a5eec3a_at_news.vogel.pl...
> Hello.
>
> I have Oracle 8i on WinNT Server, this is Standard Edition, when I install
> Designer on separate machine I have warning (in Repository Administration
> Utilites) like: ...Oracle with Enterprise Option...
> ...so I install Oracle 8i Personal Edition (restricted use for iDS) on
 this
> same machine (where 8i Standard is) and move database where repository is
> and allways i have that same problem. I dont uninstall 8i Standard
 Edition,