newbie question....repository

From: David Brázda <david.brazda_at_it-project.cz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:40:40 +0100

Hi.... after installing Oracle Internet Developer Suite 1.2.1 ....i needed to install repository in order to run Designer..but after launching Repository Administration Utility and after pressing Install Repository..a strange alert window appeared saying: 'Oracle with Enterprise Edition option not present...retry after reinstalling this option'

..Does it mean that I must have Oracle Enterprise Edition installed in order
to install repository?....it seems very strange to me because there were no Enterprise Edition included with Internet Developer Suite... only Personal Edition. / Im running/..

....and without repository installed I m not able to run Oracle Designer....

Thanks
David Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 04:40:40 CST