Creating a Very Big Partitioned PK

From: Ewerton Salles <ewertonsalles_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:42:59 GMT

I have a 200 GB partitioned table in my Oracle 8i (8.1.6.2) and I will have to recreate my PK. Now PK uses 45 GB and I will have to add a column on it.

I don't know if my 60GB Temporary tablespace will be enough to rebuild the PK.

Is there any way to recreate it each partition separately ?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 12:42:59 CST