ODBC / PRO*C interoperability with SQLNET and RDBMS Version

From: George <ghharrac_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:16:25 GMT

ODBC / PRO*C interoperability with SQLNET and RDBMS Version

I am looking for the following information relating to ORACLE and ODBC to sole some interoperability issues that I have encountered.

ODBC Version Number
Supported Platform
SQLNET Driver Version on Client
SQLNET Listner Version on Host
RDBMS Version on Host

I need the same information as related to PRO*C applications developed on/for a client platform that use SQLNET to access a remote RDBMS HOST over a LAN/WAN.

I do not have access to metalink or other fee paid oracle corp service

George

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 11:16:25 CST